Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Alone I Stand"


Peace,
As a young Nation I've come to realize in the grand scheme of things, us, Gods and Earths usually standout with our way of life. Unless I'm with the Gods, nobody I know adheres to the culture of I-God. Which is PEACE. Which brings me to my point. U have to be your own person to fully live out this culture. Alot of times God is in the universe solo. Some people need the support of others to maintain on there square. Which is wavering technically b.u.t that's another blog. If one's foundation is solid and they know who the true and living is, u shouldn't need validation by no one. If your at a Christian function for whatever reason u should be totally comfort n passing on all pork products (smiling.) At the justice I don't feel shit doing my I-God thing regardless to whom or what. I don't need bible study with a bunch folks to feel holy. God builds!!! By myself or within a cipher. If there are doubts within the fabric of your mental about this culture you'll eventually show and prove them doubts to be real. Sometimes we must stand alone and represent what we stand for when none are with us. This in turn shows the world the power of I-God. No beliefs. Just actual facts. Peace
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment