Monday, August 15, 2011

Anti-Nagging& Bitch'in

I'm not one to nick pick about what a said God or Earth is doing. If they're adding on to the cipher and making manifest the 18 degree, Peace. If they're adding on in the comfort/privacy of their rest, peace. If I don't know u or haven't seen u in years, months and days, shit that's peace too. Reality being I don't know what a said person has been doing. I deal with peace and that's my peace, what I'm in control of. Worrying about what another muthafuca do, doing or does is not my concern. Remember we're (in most cases) grown adults. If your foul n off yo square, yes I'll make knowledge born as your brother n partner n tribulations to correct or get yo attention about the fault I bare witness too. However nagging n making a scene like some squat pissing ass niga is not me! I'm the God of Infinite God Allah's cipher/square/universe/kingdom. If somebody isn't living out the culture of IGOD, their bad. Peace
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment