Friday, September 23, 2011

God Build's

God build days since my nephew return to the essence and my word is bond and bond is life my hurt/pain/missing him has not subsided. Mathematical, I've already drawn this up in a plethora of different builds. Allah is the God always has been and always will be. Any niga that down plays the physical being is a lying ass niga. I'd love to build with my nephew right now. Born u truth that's not reality. What is reality is this pain. With six sextillions on my back, I'm taking Jerusalem back. Love you Melvin, Infinite7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. i'm still struggling as well...it's been over a year. feels like it was yesterday. thanks for building on this and stating that downplaying the physical being is out of the question. like you, i would give anything to go for a walk with my father...to sit and talk with him...to get that wisdom and comfort. i've tried to logically explain the pain away, be philosophical about it, put things in perspective. i just stopped insulting my own intelligence. the sh*t hurts!!! i'll live with this dull pain and void that only my father's physical presence can fill. memories and photos aren't enough. i wasn't ready to let him go....i can rationalize b.u.t "daddy's little girl" ain't tryna hear all that.

    reality is he's not here anymore in the physical. reality is i miss him. reality is i need him. reality is i'll never get over this. reality is i must go on....and this has been the toughest thing i've ever had to do.

    thank you for building on this.

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete