Monday, August 6, 2012

6 Sextillion tons on my back!!!

Stress......Stress is a .....muthaf&*%$!!! First of all I see stress as a mental challenge. Albeit, variables could very well be taking place that is of extreme importance however, I still consider this a mental burden for a lack of a better term. Family issues, finanical issues, all fall under the umbella of how we mentally internalize the said subject  which will determine the levels of stress (if there is any) we incur. One of my mantra's is," if it isn't death or jail the subject can be worked out i.e fixed or settled."  Kind of a survialist attitude b.u.t this cipher where I'm at (South Central Los Angeles CA) it works good on this poor part of the planet Earth. When we "feel" over whelmed, stress rolls in like high tide. I'm definitely an advocate of dealing with what is and solving issues from a practical stand point. Ex: if your in jail, don't worry about how you got there so to speak, b.u.t contemplate on how your going to get out i.e beat the case. That's what I consider practical thinking. Stress is a vaild and definite hinderance to somebodies health. Mental and phyiscal. Stress is a devil I strive to get off my planet (mind). Some situations are unavoidable and will have to be dealt with in a less then advantageous space. Suggested solutions: 1.Identify the cause of the stress. 2.At that point is there anything you can do to relieve the stress? 3. Deal with what it is and not what you feel/think. The results may hurt, b.u.t it'll only hurt for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment