Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"FACEBOOK WARS" (WTF???)


Facebook is now a typical part of life for some people. I understand the gist of it. Keeping in touch, reach out to love ones that you wouldn't normally be conversing with on a regular. Networking, furthering business endeavors, promotion and a myriad of other positive avenues to take and be gainful while doing it. However this "reality show" spin FB has taken is.........pitiful to say the least. Uncivilized promoting, verbal savagery right after praising the lord and thanking Jesus.....get the fuck outta here.....Now let me clarify, I don't and never have FB. At this point I have no business to promote and if somebody needs to reach me, email or phone. B.u.t I do hear and sometimes see the minutiae. I surmise this is some form of world stage for some and they are seizing this opportunity for their 5 minutes of fame. Social network huh? a bunch of gossiping of meaningless bullshit most of the time (I see anyway). And there's the tough talk....utilizing fighting words on FB like you get brownie points for it....FB warrior? If you were some type of professional fighter and talked shit to promote/pump up a fight, that's more understandable then you average Joe talking shit on FB. I'm of the opinion if there is an issue pick up the phone, arrange a meeting place, eye to eye and settle the differences. B.u.t using FB as my ring/octagon? Now cipher....And seeing Gods and Earths caught up in that "6" is not a good look. We (NGE's) raise above that "6!" Utilizing a platform for beef is indicative of needing to get "pumped up." Disagreements will come and some physical justice will be administered from time to time. However don't let FB be the reason. Temper the FB onslaught. Remember, when you adhere and make your word bond as being a member of this Nation, you are a representative of the "whole" collective at home and aboard.


INFINITE7

No comments:

Post a Comment