Friday, May 17, 2013

Workout Motivation "CT FLETCHER"

If your new to my blog and are unfamilar with one of my favorite hobbies, it's working out. Weights, body weight, plyometrics, etc. I love that shit!!! Anyway, I'm always on youtube looking to diversify my workouts, basically switch my routines up to shock the muscles and stay from getting bored. The other day I came cross a brother, an older gentelman  6 time powerlifting champion with a wealth of knowledge in the weightlifting arena, charismatic, 100% real and funny ass hell!!! His one-liners are the type of sentences you place on t-shirts (and some of them are) I won't attempt to go into detail about the brother his has enough youtube clips for that, I'll post one. I'll leave you with one of his lines that's my favorite. In the words of "CT Fletcher": "I don't care if your tired, if your stomach ache, the kids crying,  if it's that time of the month,......IT'S STILL YO' MUTHAFUCK'IN SET!!! LOL!!!!!!!

INFINITE7

No comments:

Post a Comment