Thursday, July 4, 2013

Justice U Lie Why? Culture 15,099.

July 4th is a celebratory day in recognition of the USA's independence from England. The jewel is "from England." They (forefathers of the USA) are colored people. Where were the Original people? Slaves!!! Or getting treated like some savage animal human servant for the colored man. So on a top level, what did the outcome of the war have to do with the Original people? We were (still are) getting the shit end before the war and we're still getting the shit end after the war. Justice U (the powers that be) Lie to the people, why? To control the masses way of life (culture). So why celebrate the freedom of your oppressor? They (oppressor) didn't ease up on the Original people. Injustice, inequality, and pure irrational savagery was imposed on Original people. This is actual fact! So why are Original people celebrating this "fugazie" Holiday? Rebuttal #1: My parents and my whole family celebrate the 4th. #2: Shit we are Americans, it was America's independence dah! 3#: I do it to get turnt up! Fuck it!.... Unconscious/conscious cope out. This is the "slave mentality" still prevalent in the subconscious of Original people. I don't have(love) the oppressor. Nor will I support,adhere or act like I don't know/care about the history of the colored man. I am a proponent of social equality, family get-togethers etc. Even at the expense of one of these fake-ass holidays I emphatically do not support. However God is Lord of all the worlds! I understand that be, traveling in all ciphers right and exact, perpendicular on the square showing and proving the blackman is the true and living God! Now that we knowledge where I stand (on the square) Peace!!!

Usio7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment