Monday, February 22, 2010

God of War

Peace,
Who hold's God down? I have a pending issue that is weighing on my third like 6 sex tillion tons. My word is my bond on that. In this case I have to keep every bodies proverbial spirit up to keep them positive. B.u.t who keeps God on his square? This issue is definite life changing, effecting my family forever. Words can't express the burden I carry at this point. Yes this is my burden, all the above is caused by the son of man. Justice? Justice on what level. Life condemning or a slap on the wrist? Or will karma be the end on a righteous man? The system doesn't let u come anew. U have to hold onto whatever jacket you've built for yourself regardless how long ago it may have been. Once a savage always a savage. Empathically NOW CIPHER. B.u.t in this physical realm, U or me have very little control once the cee ciphers are involved. And to answer my own questions about who hold's God down, is God!!! I'll maintain on my square, use my KOS and cee my way thru devilishment. I'll keep u informed. Right now, I'll go by the title of the God of War. I'm in a war for my physical.
Peace.
Infinite(God of War)

No comments:

Post a Comment