Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Magnifing Problems/Solutions

Peace,
As of lately I've been navigating thru challenging obstacles in the wilderness of north America. Of course the build degree in the 1-40 states," all the above is caused by the son of man." Me being the true and living know that somehow, one way or another I am the cause of my own circumstances. Allah is God on the earth and the heavens above. I cee that to mean, I'll remain on my square in any situation. Sunshine or rain, I'm God. God isn't part time. My word is my bond, if your mental is solid you will be a solid muthafucker. Unwavering in troubled times. Raised in the confounds of "time" that the color man has established, will have one watching seconds, minutes and hours tick away. B.u.t once you start to understand time on a supreme conscious level you will start to regain control of YOUR TIME IN THE TRUE ESSENCE. I'm not advocating that you fuck your time off and bullshit like you have forever to pay your rent. Now cipher. There is no beginning and no ending to Allah. Yes to this physical form b.u.t the actual God that is you will live forever. Always has been always will be. We fall victim to circumstances and magnify seemingly critical situations like the world is ending. When in essence, in a God sense, a few seconds will go by and the situation will have been gone like a weather cloud. This is when your KOS must keep you grounded. Shit will work it's self out because God will work it out. Do the knowledge. Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment