Friday, April 23, 2010

"The Challenge"




Peace,
The magnetic of the culture devil heads is strong. The destroy powers% are under siege and are losing the battle to have free'dome. I'm not insinuating that I have the best teaching method(at this point) b.u.t I consistently make knowledge born of the 5%. Adults I sprinkle with jewels and the youth I tend to make them think and show and prove the Blackman is God. Out here in Love Allah I personally focus a great deal of my attention towards the gangs. Loyalty to the gang is more intense then one having loyalty to there own religion. Mentally dead b.u.t not physically dead. I won't revive everybody I build with b.u.t, I will revive 5%. Challenging indeed. This process re-enforces the importance of the NGE. How vital we are on the planet Earth. To configure a new thinking process from how "they've" been raised to think is a dynamic transformation. Even if a said person continues the ways of the 85% the seed will be planted and there's a chance they maybe revived 5 of 10yrs later. Peace
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment