Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"85%, Shallow, Dense, Superficial"

Peace,
If u give someone a $200 gift and they in return give u a $100 gift is there no equality? There are a few variables that determine the outcome. 1. If u know a said person doesn't have the financial ability to afford alot then the thought is peace. 2. If u know a said person is splurging and spend money like it grow on trees and they give u a $25 gift, then it would be safe to say your getting bamboozled. 3. If your giving a said person a gift unconditionally not giving a fuck what or if they get u something in return, UNCONDITIONAL!!!. I'm a God that's not a dense, shallow-minded, superficial muthafucker. I deal with a person ways and actions which is truly a clear picture into one's heart, there ultimate character. If your a superficial niga/bitch, knowledge will be born on yo' snake ass. 85% are some robotic creatures. Easy to read. Individual substance is a rarity in this day and age. We all like to receive gift(s) b.u.t, the principle of the gift is more important then the actual gift to the civilized. So if I buy my queen a new blackberry at $400 for her born day and she cooks me dinner and gives me some mental food for my born day, that's peace, sincere and I'm thankful. Peace,
INFINITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment