Friday, August 13, 2010

"Consistency Pays Off"

Peace,
I personally witness alot of 85% shit. I think we all do, I just draw it up and take it through mathematics as soon as I cee it. Lazy ass men that want and demand the title of "MAN" the "BOSS", b.u.t never do the necessary requirements for the title nor that kind of respect. Promiscuous women who want respect as a "QUEEN" b.u.t living like a prostitute. This is validated daily at ground zero, "THE HOOD." The God degree in the 1-14 states, "The ones that live in the hood are the ones that stray away from civilization and living a jungle life." The Culture degree in the 1-36 states," my uncle doesn't speak his own language." I talk to the 85% in their language and divulge the "TRUTH" within the conversation. If I don't speak their language I take the risk of sounding "preachy" and running them off. By no means is this an attempt to recruit people for the NGE's, this is manifesting the knowledge build degree in the 1-40, my duty as a civilized person. And my efforts haven't fallen on deaf ears. A few individuals I know and still are 85%, when I come around they clean themselves up. Of course this is in front of me for all of 30 minutes and what about the rest of the year, months, and days? Patience is a virtue. A small start b.u.t definitely improvement. Peace
INFINITE

No comments:

Post a Comment