Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Bring into Existence"

Peace,
In any rapport/relationship there is compromise. This compasses intimate, friends and family. Two individuals bring two different dynamics. If u/we want to coexist in peace that equality will have to be reached and maintained. Emotional disappointments are hard for man or woman to recover from. If your man/woman cheats on u it's hard to get over this hurdle. If u two try to reconcile, if not done sincerely that infidelity will peer it's head occasionally with rain, hail, snow and earthquakes. Dishonesty and backstabbing will born the same results where that loyalty, trust is gone.Today's S.A is "I" which I cee one as being responsible for there own ("I") actions. If I keep it 100% real borning that truth in every aspect I'm not overly concern with one does in the dark to shield their dirty ways. Because the light of truth touches all and whats in the dark will come to the light as long as God shines properly. "I" will born the aura in which I expect to receive in return. Peace.
INFINITE7

No comments:

Post a Comment