Friday, November 29, 2013

"Agree to Disagree"

The ego for male and female is wickedly treacherous on most occasions. The ego has no room for second period point blank!!! First, winner, the best, greatest are all synonymous with the ego. A lack of discipline with it comes to keeping the ego in check is an one way ticket to confusion, misunderstanding and physical altercations. We as a people must understand that theirs people that will not agree with our understanding, whatever it maybe, black or white. And that's peace. I'm not, we're not into coercing our way of life upon nobody. This isn't a force fed knowledge. The chosen choose themselves! If (and it happens) I get heated rebuttals about the black man being God, it's fine. I'm not in the business of alienating myself from a potential movement to uplift and teach because of some theological belief. Now cipher. Freedom, justice and equality is the bottom line. Original people from a myriad of schools of thought can come together for one common cause, regardless of theological ideas. There is no wavering, waffling or indecisiveness about the culture of I-God i.e the Nation of Gods and Earths in which I've made my word bond to perform a duty which is teaching civilization. I'm firmly planted on my square. With that security I can comfortably assist in building at home and abroad. With the Gods and Earths and also with all the human families on the planet Earth.

Peace,
InfiniteGod isAllah
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment: