Thursday, November 28, 2013

Now Cipher Victory 'Wisdom Build/Destroy 'Truth Master (Observed as Thanksgiving)

I see this as mathematically manifesting order in a systemic capacity validating "Allah's World Manifest." The present is optimal timing to successfully obtain and secure short term goals leading up to long term success. Historically speaking we know hard work, dedication and focusness bears fruit. Also the lack of these traits will born any endeavor to no avail. What you put in is what will come out. That is the absolute truth, universal. Truly embracing this fact is the constant journey toward mastery. With that being said, what does the colored man's holiday, "Thanksgiving" have to do with my mathematical manifestation? Nothing!!!..... This build will be the same regardless to what the colored man deems that day to be. I hear the rebuttals of being thankful and giving thanks blah, blah, blah. Don't misconstrue my sentiments, my direction. Giving thanks and being thankful is peace. However, I struggle with the foundational birth of Thanksgiving i.e massacre, savagery and decimation. They (colored man) continue this form of tricknowledge clandestinely under new names,policies and or laws. For this very fact I can not nor will I advocate such fuckary!!!

InfiniteGod isAllah
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment