Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"The Juggernaut"


Peace,
From time to time I think to myself, dam it's some unintelligent muthafuckers in the world. However cruel it may sound this is actual facts. It's some stupid ass people out here. On a lighter note though, I did the knowledge to my thought process on the said subject to not be subjective in my assessment. My findings are, that's what makes me God and them 85%. Not to sound arrogant it's just the difference between having KOS and not having it at all. How can we (Gods and Earths) expect an average Joe to know the science of everything in life? Expecting him/her to have supreme rationality and the mental faculties to overcome life's trials and tribulations. As Gods and Earths we basically train our way of thought and life. Essentially our Culture is a work in process for constant elevation. Are we perfect? Now cipher. B.u.t I like my odds under the tutelage of knowledge wisdom cipher then your basic 85% perspective. If and when I'm dealt the proverbial curve ball I do the knowledge. I take the issue thru 120, into today's degrees and make it make sense. Maybe the answer is in the Supreme ABC? I build on it, rationalize it and continue to elevate. Until I return to the essence, I will overcome. Infinite God Allah. True and living. So when I struggle with hearing the common complaints, broke, no money, infidelity, racism, death etc, I check myself and say, I rationalize it because I have a Supreme Understanding do to KOS. God does not bend, break or fold. God does not get threw off his square due to some unforeseen circumstance. God has many attributes. Merciful, Powerful, Unwavering and many more. AS GOD WE MUST EPITOMIZE THESE ATTRIBUTES CONSTANTLY!!! God must be the consummate unmovable force. The Juggernaut if you will. Once the course is set for constant elevation, it can not be stopped. Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment