Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wise Words Spoken

Peace,
The Internet is a powerful tool regardless what one's determined idea maybe. With that said let me build on a you tube joint I saw with some brother (don't recall the details what religion he represented) who was basically undermining my/our culture of the Gods and Earths. It was all born from the aspect of Gods and Goddesses. He keep saying we, the black man as God can not be God because we are not perfect. Furthermore if we were God , according to him, why did we let the color man dominate us throughout history. So for the most part this was his rebuttal to our culture. Obviously he was on some mystery God math. I don't cee myself as God in that mystery context. "TRUE AND LIVING" is my reality. What is greater than man? What is more supreme than man? And since more and more historians and scientist, original or color, are making knowledge born that the black man is the father of civilization, this life as we know is a direct buy product from the original man (Blackman), one way or another. We are the Supreme being. The Asiatic Blackman. If one never takes there self off that mystery God plateau, they won't have an inkling of comprehending a tablespoon of this science. Critics of the NGE wrongly compare the mystery God to the True and Living God (Blackman) and want to cee miraculous deeds done like, flying or walking on water. The born degree in the 1-40 teaches one not to take nothing on face value, and I personally haven't ceen nobody fly or walk on water. So I can't bare witness to this "miraculous" feat. God is responsible for his cipher. Everything in his universe. Once one understands the Asiatic Blackman's connection to the universe and creation, one will begin to cee, we have no begining and no ending. Always have always will be. I also understand this math isn't for everybody. To each they own. I'm not one to debate my point of view to change someone's determined idea on who and what God is. I'm more concern about civilized people. I will always do my duty as a civilized person and teach civilization b.u.t will know everybody will not adhere to this science. Enclosing, I don't pretend to fully know other beliefs and wont pass judgement on there God. I deal with my science my math. It would make me sound stupid trying to expound on other science with limited knowledge. Peace
Infinite

1 comment:

  1. Peace God,

    I did the knowledge on that same youtube video and was only able to stomach about understanidng or so minutes of it because dude was blowin' me. He wasn't substantiating any of the claims that he made with math, history, or science, nor did he seem to be disproving anything that calls himself knowing about what this nation deals with and teaches. As you stated, I'm not one to throw stones at another person's philosphical worldview, religion, moral compass etc. b.u.t. once you come at this your head will be taken off by the emblem of justice! That video prompted my build on God, Allah, and the Asiatic Blackman. Do the knowledge if you haven't already.

    Peace.
    SV Allah

    ReplyDelete