Friday, May 13, 2011

Other "said Languages"

I'm (by what the masses 85% would consider) black. An understanding seed. Whether we do the knowledge or not our latino brothers and sisters are prevalent in the communities across the United States. So about 13 yrs ago when I was a general laborer in a warehouse amongst a large group of Mexicans, I decided,"I should learn spanish." 1. To communicate with other people 2. Might can get a higher paying position being bilingual. 3. Might also be fun and I'll enjoy the challenge. Well over the time I have become quite knowledgeable in spanish. No, I'm not fluent however, I can order food, give directions and a lot of the simple conversations one might have however brief. Never had no formal teaching and or spanish training. Just learned the vowels and pronunciation. I typically hear the comment by original people," why should I learn spanish they came here!!" I've even heard people speaking spanish say, why don't they (english speaking people) know spanish!!" This is a very myopic mind set. Borderline ignorant. Speaking for myself, I'll continue build. In history, science, math, exercise, languages and everything in life. Allah is the lord of all worlds. Not just english nor spanish. Allah incorporates "everything!!" Peace.
Infinite7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment