Friday, April 29, 2011

Do what u say!!!

I find that on occasion we as a people say things that "sound right & exact!" Like, saying a said person keeps it real, they promise that they'll keep they word. They're solid as in stable meaning dependable, etc. People just "SAY SHIT!!!" I'm not generalizing, I knowledge that there is a fair demographic of a said people that say shit and don't mean shit. Speaking for myself, I do the knowledge to each and every said individual on there own merit. I care not if your righteous name is "Humble Innocent Asiatic True Earth" or "Almighty Universal Holier then thou Allah" I deal with your ways and actions first and foremost. Show and prove on all knowledge being born, this goes for everybody on the planet earth. What u eat don't make me shit. If u strive to save $, save $. If u strive to attend school next fall, attend school next fall. If u strive to refine your ways, start refining yo shit today!!! Not on Jan'1st. That's how yo word is bond and people will recognize you as being a stand up individual. Peace.
Infinite7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment