Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"A Badge of Honor"



My ground zero, my daily ops is in the hood. My justice cipher born isn't in the hood (which is where a good majority of my time is spent) yet in still  I consider my time spent in the concrete jungle i.e the "HOOD." Unfortunately, the hood is comprised of predominantly 85%ers. I mean that to say most are ignorant (or just don't want to know) about the tricknowlogy that is propagated threw out North America and all over the planet Earth. This is definitely psychological warfare that Original people are losing. This is on a grand level b.u.t if I drill down to specifics my personal experiences engaging various people in conversations shows and proves  that the dumb, deaf and blind are in abundance. We (and yes I'm generalizing) in the hood glorify negativity. Actions (wisdom) that we know isn't good for us even to the point of slowly killing ourselves. Example: waking up to a blunt (swisher sweet) and beer/alcohol. Like @ 8am. Sounds asinine however this is all to real and the norm. This is glorified like a badge of honor. I hear nigas/bitches talking how they can't eat until they smoke a blunt. Getting their mind right. Childern speaking of not going to school like they the shit and  belittling the childern going  to school like you ain't cool. This is fucked up mathematics!!! And the whole going to jail/been to jail like that makes you a man (beating my chest like a fucking gorilla). (Smfh). I just got out so I'm cool, I'm hard. I'm down blah,blah, blah. One can expect this type of attitude from a teenage b.u.t this is  grown men attitudes as well. Yea, you a rider, super-crip with no medical, no dental, no egg nest of money for rainy days, and i could go on b.u.t you get the gist of it. Also (which is more bigger then just a HOOD issue) we as men glorify how many females we hit (had sex with). Nowadays, females glorify how many men "THEY HIT!" WOW. New wave shit. Eating unhealthy foods (mentally and physically). If I got a dime for every time I've heard somebody say they don't want to think I could retire  right now. How unproductive is that? Not utlilizing the strongest computer(weapon) known to man? So your head is a fucking hat-rack huh? This young brother be checking out my eating habits @ work (small meals, oatmeal, fruit, salads, water, 100% organic juices etc) and made the comment, " if it's not fried or pork, I ain't fucking with it." The 85%ers. I won't belabor the points here, we all are familar with these type of scenarios. Outside of pork and eating terribly wrong, all the rest mentioned above I was guilty of also. Before the KOS I indulged in all type of 85% activities that I too glorified. So though it my seem like I'm passing judgment I'm really not. Only staing the facts that we all know is the truth. However once we know better, we do better or fall victim to the universal justice and deal with the consequences. In closing there's no honor in dumb down our communities/people. Destroying ourselves from within. It's a dam shame I tell you, a dam shame.................

Infinite7

No comments:

Post a Comment