Monday, January 23, 2012

Returning to Essence

A love one returning to essence is rarely a smooth transition for the family/friends on the physical plane. Equality months ago my lil nephew (16 yrs old) returned to the essence and I still struggle with not being able to c him and build. I'm not the first nor last to face this reality and deal with or strive to come to an understanding of my own mortality. The illusion of time gives us a false perception that we have a "long time" to live. True I master equality is easier said then done. Do I master the equality of time? Do I execute on a said subject where I know time is of the essence? Time with love ones, am I maximizing that time as efficiently as possible as it relates to teaching/building? Now cipher! I challenge any to show and prove they are 100% religiously. This is a task not easily managed. The best intentions sometimes fall short of the original plan. Then we regret "time" lost. One can only strive to maintain the consciousness of being that attentive all the true I master equality. Speaking from the heart is one of my traits I use to convey feelings of sincerity. And some people have a hard time telling their love one they love them. Time is of the essence. Tomorrow isn't promised.

Infinite7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment