Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where I'm @ with it!


Before my introduction into the NGE's I was essentially who I am now. Growth and development has always been my modus operandi, even from an early age. If one was to flip mt Koran back 20 sura's "boyz-n-hood, menace to society and colors" would be the headliner. I was always cognizant of incarceration and the high probability of my own death. Shit I was so naive I thought jail was mandatory, some form of rights of passage if you will. Now flip 20 sura's to now. My warriorism, rights of passage was completed many moons ago. Though I "don't" regret my savagery and uncivilized adolescent years, I clearly saw my immatureness and lack of respect for many ciphers. At this point in my travels it's very clear to see that some mature better/faster then others, on an intellectual level. I'm cerebral/analytical maybe even to much. Too conservative to a degree. However there's a plan, a method to the madness. I know grown muthafucas with no plan! A verbal plan "MAYBE" b.u.t is doing absolutely nothing to manifest that reality. I've never been to no military training or nothing b.u.t I'm a very disciplined individual. I'm perfect for who I am and what I'm doing right now b.u.t the general consensus of what being perfect is, I'm not. I have a true passion to help people and at the same time I have little to no patience for egotistical ignorant individuals. Yea I know that's counter intuitive as we (NGE's) adhere to the 18-40. Patience is a virtue I'm incessantly working on. Lip professors and hypocrites are prevalent and YES EVEN IN THE NATION! I build all the time on the fact that just because somebody, God or Earth, comes in the name and can talk slick doesn't make that person right and exact even on the minimal levels. Dealing with your love ones (family) is a struggle in it's self. The equality, common ground for both to build on with that understanding is rarely manifested in my family anyway. I'm the only one with KOS, which doesn't mean my family is incompetent. My style of building is factual with reality, no sugar coating. And must people enjoy/like to have their "shit sugar coated!" LOL!!!! So, I'm the proverbial asshole from time to time. Which is peace, because it's done sincerely with a righteous intent. I'm not a "religious 5%er." I'm stoic about what a muthafucas belief is. Belief isn't shit if it isn't born. And if one is a fuc'ing barbarian I'm not fuc'ing with you anyway. Attitudes are like opinions and opinions are like assholes, we all have one. So to get caught up in someone else's equality is your bad. Alot of this knowledge we already know, the "REEDUCATION" of the masses is rudimentary. However alot of nigas (85%er's) don't want to learn shit....Why? because they know it all.

INFINITE7

1 comment:

  1. THIS -> "Belief isn't shit if it isn't born." <- hit me like a mack truck!

    the whole blog is peace, God.

    thank you.

    jj

    ReplyDelete