Friday, January 20, 2012

"What are we here for?"

You every do the knowledge to that scene off Belly when Sincere tell Bunns," yo God, you ever think about what you here for?" (Not verbatim b.u.t close). That's a question I'm sure we've all asked our selves one time or another. What is your purpose in life? Is there an agenda? Something you are suppose to do? WTF!?! I c the answer being whatever you are doing, that is what your suppose to be doing, because you doing it right? That's too easy an answer for nigas though. Some people like a mystical, mysterious connotation like,"my zodiac say I'm here to be a star!" That's some shit printed on a piece of paper you got out of a fortune cookie from some cheap ass chinese food joint that doubles as Louisiana Fried Chicken and your basing your life agenda on it? (Smh) To each they own, that's just not my modus operandi. Original people have an inherited gene that differentiates right from wrong. Basic common sense. Diluted, mixed and tampered with undermines this gene and one becomes mentally dead. Oblivious to this fact we "believe" in the pie in the sky I.e a fucing note from a fortune cookie. I'm here in this physical manifestation to add on to the human families on the planet Earth in a righteous light. I'm here to make my cipher better. To leave a legacy of positivity and continuous growth. So the next time you/i hear somebody wishing on pipe dreams from "Cleo the psychic" tell'em to get the hell out here. In a civil way of course. Peace.

Infinite7
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment