Sunday, September 20, 2009

I begin.....

Peace,

This is my first post and as I begin let me first say Peace to all the Gods and Earths. I'm from Love Allah and my intent is to build our presence out here. It all goes hand in hand with the knowledge build degree on,"what is the duty of a civilized person?" Once this degree is manifested with "consistency" our nations presence out here should and will increase. Now when i say "build our presence" I'm not necessarily saying, bringing in new Gods and Earths to the Nation. Some will come indeed, b.u.t I want the recognition as teaching civilization and making knowledge born of what our Nation brings to the table. Being of one single mind is easier said then done. We maybe striving for the same overall goal in the long run, b.u.t how we get there is where we differ. This is not a bad thing as long as we keep an open mind and use the "best part and dont care about the poor part (3/1-14)."We are our on individuals and "I came to North America by myself (2/1-36),with that understanding we must still be a cohesive unit to manifest a single minded, alike collective. Historically, seperation has destroyed friends,family and nations!!! Seperation is devil!What good is to know 120 b.u.t not live it out and continue to live a savage life? I'll live out these mathematics and "give all I have and all within my power (40/1-40)" to teach civilization and bring a stronger presence to our Nation in Love Allah. Peace!

Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment