Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Word is My Bond!!!

Peace,

Let's do the knowledge to "camaraderie." I also cee loyalty being apart of camaraderie. Now a days this sacred form of brothehood is close to extinction. Camaraderie/loyalty is holding your peeps down, thru the good and bad times. Never snitching on your folks. If you wish to indulge in criminal actives, take it on the chin when its true i master equality to pay the fiddler. Never sexing your man's wisdom. Building with your peeps for economic financial freedom. This list is long and I wont belabor the point, you should get the jist of what I mean by now. Nothing should never compromise the bond of loyalty you establish with your peeps. Be it your wisdom or your homeboy. Camaraderie/loyalty has become overated by one's "who use the good name to shield there dirty religion(5/1-14). The term has become "fluff!!" Destroy power% have lost the concept of loyalty. It's all about them, one person and have no desire to "advocate a society of men or group of men for one common cause(8/1-14)". Decades of this mentality passed down thru generations, reenforces the destroy power stronghold in the hood. People are fuelled by the illusion of money. So, money has become "God" to them. Loyalty has become irrelevent. "This is believed by the destroy power%(13/1-40). So who do you trust when " your uncle does not know he is your uncle?( 5/1-36). You do the knowledge to everybody that comes into your cipher. Don't expose your hand on some naive type get up. It could be some 10% trying to " us you as a tool and also as a slave(6/1-14). Fuck what the 85% and 10% are going thru, I'm in my own lane with the knowledge of self and I'm a strong advocate of loyalty, respect and honor. "Yes my word is my bond"(11/1-14) and 11 in the Supreme ABC is (K)ing: chief authority keeping peace within his cipher. Camaradrie and loyalty is a must when you enter the God's kingdom!!! Peace

Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment