Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Knowledge the cipher

Peace, There are different layers or currents, some warm and cold, some very swift and changeable(8/1-40). I cee that as people being on different shit(currents) at different times. And people switch up on u really quick. This is fact and I'm sure we all bare witness to this truth. I tend to shake sometimey muthafuckas! Born u truth, this is not always the answer. Sometimes u deal with a person only on certain levels. Being God/Earth one should be on a higher consciousness to remove they self from trivial bull. Easier said then done of course, b.u.t after exercising this higher consciousness it'll become second nature. My word is my bond and bond is my life, I shall give my life before my word fails(11/1-14). Notice "your word" that's your/our paradigm. Not necessarily another persons. Don't take nothing on face value(9/1-40)!!! Knowledge the cipher and know what type of person your dealing with and deal accordingly. We'll encounter many curb balls and unexpected situations and we should be prepared in advance with the knowledge of self as the alleviator......Peace...I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment