Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Culture/Freedom


Peace,
4th of Nov. Culture/freedom. Why did we run Yacub and his made devil from the root of civilization, over the hot Arabian desert into the caves of west Asia as they now call it Europe?What is the meaning of EU and ROPE? How long ago? What did the devil bring with him and what kind of life did he live? And long before Musa came and taught the devil the forgotten tricknology? Answering from my own Koran, I exercised my "freedom" and ran the devil out of my "culture." I exiled his foul ass due to starting trouble amongst my people and bringing devilishment with him, lying and stealing. He lives a life of a snake. A cold hearted slithery belly sliding son-of-a-bitch. We have the freedom to navigate our way to love, peace and happiness. On most occasions we just fail to apply what we know we should. Free will free choice. If we're in an unfavorable situation look at the build/destroy degree in the 1-40, all the above is caused by the son of man. Which means all bullshit I incur was brought on by me. That becomes our justice(reward or penalty) for our actions. In closing, know your free to do whatever you wish just know your own justice is looming above your head like the sword on the upper part of the flag. Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment