Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Science of Life



Peace,

What does the science of life entail? My sole endeavor is to include "everything." From an intellectual and physical stand point. I enjoy the finer things in life. A good cigar, luxury car, Gucci belt etc. B.u.t none of this materialistic bullshit governs me by no stretch of the imagination. I won't spend my last nor half for that matter. My seeds are paramount. Before I even contemplate on an expensive item,(my shit be planned) my kids and bills are right and exact. That's an actual fact. On the other hand, I'll grind out in hard times. I'll sleep on the floor. I'll eat top raman noodles for dinner. I'll spend allot of time by myself and build within. I consider this all psychological exercise. Sleeping on the floor, top ramans, while I have a pocket full of money. Y? Nice car, platinum chain, is this righteous? I'm grounded in all sciences of life. I here with the gangbangers. I'm there with college students. I'm at the deli with the Hebrews. I'm having lunch with my color co-workers. I'm reading comic books and double back with the message to the black man. There's no limit to God. Especially this God. As long as it's not devilshment, I'm righteous. I stay on my square with God-centerness at the forefront. I'm defined by my actions and contributions not material bullshit. Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes. Everything I approach and deal with is done with mathematics. Everything is drew up in knowledge wisdom cipher. This is my culture. This is my life. Again my sole endeavor is to teach civilization and the science of everything in life. Peace.

Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment