Monday, November 16, 2009

"Euphoric Agents"


Peace,
Question, do "euphoric agents" make u unrighteous? Let me make knowledge born on euphoric agents, I'm meaning strictly weed,cush, chronic or alcohol. If one indulges, does make alter one as being God or Earth? Most people I know from the Nation indulge. And I respect'em as Gods/Earths. There math on knowledge wisdom cipher is on point. And they model the paradigm of the culture. Again are they/me unrighteous? I don't smoke the equality b.u.t I'll have a drink occasionally. Not often b.u.t sometimes. Just because some Gods/Earths promote "cleanliness" does that disqualify others in the Nation? NOW CIPHER!!! If said person is in control, y equal self on euphoric agents. If your gone in terms of "crack, meth or other said control substances" you need rehab and is not of the said person I'm referring too. I don't disqualify nor judge a person or God/Earth on how they unwind. I teach civilization and righteousness is sure to follow. IGOD is the culture. Is there a difference YES! Moderation is not a vice. Recreation is peace. I know others may differ on said topic b.u.t I deal in reality. Weed and petron does not disqualify a God/Earth. If one does not indulge, Peace. Do u. As long as 120 is steadfast that's the important topic. Prioritize responsibilities and know the diversity in the Nation. Peace.
Infinite










No comments:

Post a Comment