Thursday, November 19, 2009

Self "INFLICTED" Justice


Peace,
When u have KOS and know what the duties of a civilized person are and doesn't perform said duties, u should be beaten with many blows. Beaten doesn't necessarily mean punches or blows. It could mean other forms of justice that are unfavorable for u. Maybe u lose money, maybe lose a solid friend, maybe u lose a finger. I've said this in a previous post, stupid shit produces stupid results. This is what I call self inflicted justice. A penalty I imposed on myself whether conscious or sub-conscious and take responsibility for your/my actions. That in it's self shows a form of your God centerness. We are not perfect meaning errors will be made. Do the knowledge to the wisdom and the understanding will be born. Some errors will bring out the best in a God. Your mental facilities will be challenged and u must maintain your stance on your square and show and prove God always has been and always will be. I'm not from Medina b.u.t I'm a warrior out here in Love Allah and when times are hard I go hard. Warriorism is a definite characteristic of Allah. God has no limit, he's INFINITE!!!!!! Peace
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment