Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dignity and Honor


Peace,
How many true I master equalities have u heard the cliches," On my momma, I put that on God in heaven, I put that on me, I put that on my kids!" To ex punctuate the seriousness of ones conviction(s). I done heard these hollow noncommitted bullshit cliches to often. Most people don't have a clue about dignity and honor. This is what these cliches was originally meant to represent. Dishonor and low morale has made this verbal commitment to mean nothing. I liken myself to a honorable samurai, fuck what everybody else do, my word is my bond and bond is my life(1-14/11). If u know a person, a 85% or otherwise, word is not bond, Y do u fall victim to there bullshit time and time again? Feelings are a bitch. Depending on who the person is, we'll let our emotions override our logic which is telling us this is some bullshit. I'm guilty of this, but revived from it because I was never physically dead only mentally dead(1-40/13). Before the KOS I'm was a huge advocate of show and prove. Words are powerful to some degree b.u.t, action is the facilitator in my universe. Don't talk about it, DO IT!!! I can not except a 85%, 10% or 5 pretenders to hoodwink me into taking there shit on face value. I never take shit on face value. If it walk like a duck, quack like a duck it gots to be a duck. Don't second guess your self. Make a person show and prove. Bullshit comes in many shapes and sizes. So next time u hear one of them meaningless cliches tell that muthafucker to show and prove!!! Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment