Friday, October 30, 2009

A Follwer to a Leader


Peace,

I want to build on the science of "followers." People who follow specifically. Follower: one who subscribes to the teachings or methods of another or a servant. Now, there's wisdom kinds of followers. 1. The yes man, bitch made, peon, do what I'm told 85%er. Then there's the second,
2. One who follows the lead of a teacher of some sort and is learning lessons, tools or trade that will be applied with ones own wisdom in life's journey. U have to follow first to be able to lead later. Any master of a skill was a student/apprentice taught by a teacher. Whether it was one teacher or ten, the knowledge grew and shaped ones perspective. Once the student is able fly and lead his own troops his applies what he was taught and what life lessons has taught him as well. There's no bitch in following to lead. Bitch only plays apart when following like a bitch. I follow the teaching of the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths. I follow martial arts lessons from a kenpo sensi. I follow urban entrepreneurs on the rise. I follow new trends and advancements in physical fitness and weight loss. Teaching from various sources born u true, all these teaching are added on to my leadership and my personal prerogative on what I like to do, that will have my personal twist to make it original. So going forward know what a follower really is before u use the word so loosely. Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment