Monday, October 19, 2009

Exercise


Peace,
Exercise is fundamental, physically as well as mentally. So we cee allah power 120 and buff our mind up and leave our physical nothing in comparison(32/1-40) to what it could be? I cee mind and body as one. Asiatic black man. Asia the body, attic the head. I personally work to keep the two in unison. I don't want to be buff and stupid or smart and flimsy.LOL!!! God centered with a warrior's perspective keeps me balanced. I don't necessarily speak with high science, though some of my present studies my be titled as such. I tend to keep a balance and when I teach I like to be user friendly if u will. My physical workouts are tailored in the same fashion. I keep it simple for the most part and I'll bring some intricate routines occasionally. Yoga is also excellent for flexibility and stress relief. And eating the wrong foods(10/1-36), mentally and physically, will hinder u/me from fulfilling our full potential. Push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks anything to up that heart rate will suffice. Work out the mind and body as one. Equality means to be equal in everything(8/1-14). Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment