Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"KOS" Appreciation


Peace,

It's a truly beautiful thing to cee or hear someone complete there journey from the original man to Pluto. The clarity and enthusiasm they project when explaining this phenomenon is powerful. There's no boundaries with this science. How can this not be right and exact? The self pride and confidence this gives you along with righteousness is divinity. Then your capable of teaching he who is a savage(18/1-40). Actual facts, solar facts these are components of the science of everything in life. No mysteries to follow only scientific facts. I love this culture!!! To hear a beautiful Earth use mathematics in showing and proving her KOS to born Earth is a sight all young girls (some woman also) should have the pleasure to bare witness too. To hear a young God stand on his square and empathically declare,"I'm God!!!" is the self confidence our young people need today. Your own self is a righteous 5%(14/1-36). I don't look for acceptance. I'm God regardless to whom or what. I have a duty to teach and I'll reach who I can and take the good part and don't care about the poor part(3/1-14). Peace.


Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment