Monday, October 26, 2009

Wisdom Equality


Peace,
Today is wisdom equality (zig zag zig) and I cee that as the flow of being balanced. Flow is an on going rhythmic motion of a cipher. Balance should be maintained. Being God or Earth means we hold ourselves to an certain standard. A higher standard if u will. Our/my endeavour is to "maintain" this standard. This is what I consider the "flow." Peak physical condition, constant elevation on an intellectual level, meditating for inner tranquility, loving and guiding my seeds as the father I am, increasing and stabilizing my finical portfolio, Letting the natural process of savior equality unknown play it's part, continue to help build this nation and teach he who is a savage. This is being balanced, equal in everything. This is my way of being equal. Peace.
Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment