Monday, October 12, 2009

Knowing(1) the Way(2)...


Peace,

Today is Monday, October 12th 2009. I cee that as knowing(knowledge) the way(wisdom) to a said cipher. I have a determined idea(24/1-40) to build in a major way out here in Love Allah. I know the way (knowledge wisdom) is for me to take the initiative and from leading by example it'll born the understanding. When I say build out here, let's be clear I'm referring to community centers, after school programs and civilization classes etc. The destroy power% are easy to lead in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right direction(14/1-40) born u true the knowledge will be the magnetic to teach. Words without action is similar to a preacher, preaching about what a mystery God(10/1-40) is going to do to save us all. I Self Lord and Master means to me that I get up off my ass and make shit happen. That's the reality of it. I'm drafting up blueprints on my course of action and implementation is soon to follow. Easier said then done. I know there's only one way to get to Mecca and that's taking one step at a true I master equality.

Peace.

Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment