Friday, October 9, 2009

"AcKNOWLEDGEment"


Peace,
I want to thank all the Gods that have welcome me to the Nation. Jakim, the God Born, MyKing, Life, Freedom, ShaMaster, Saladin, Supreme Victory and every other God I didn't mention by name. My word is my bond(11/1-14) The Nation of Gods and Earths is the greatest!!! A good friend of mine who has become a Hebrew Israelite cordially disagrees. To each they own, born u true a mystery God I will not follow nor submit too. What is better then the scientific mathematical knowledge of 120? Nothing!!! B4 my official introduction into the Nation, I wasn't an advocate of the mystery God. Now that I've found the truth (according to me) I'll do the knowledge to various other studies born u true I will never turn my back or disassociate myself from the Nation of Gods and Earths!!! I am God in the flesh and that will never change whether I go back to essence sooner or later. It's inevitable!! I'm a scientist at heart and God by nature. I was told not to trust Internet Gods. I over stand this logic born u true, I've found some solid Gods perusing the net. Bullshit is bullshit regards to whom or what(11/1-14). A young God who doesn't know any better must heed the warning. My physical degree is understanding culture and any man made weak and wicked(33/1-40) is spotted 20 miles(21/1-40) away. I correspond with various Gods across the wilderness of North America and it's a pleasure to do so. Very intelligent and knowledgeable Gods that teach civilization on the net. Information high and all that u cee isn't tricknology. Learn to decipher the real from the fake. Peace.

\Infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment