Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Mental Exercise"


Peace,
I know that after knowledging 120 my mental awareness was heighten. This science enables one to conduct mental exercises to use there mental capacity at a higher rate then before. Allah is all eye ceeing(37/1-40), I cee that to mean, I cee and hear everything, consciously or subconsciously. After true I master equality it becomes second nature to do the knowledge, at one's discretion, to every conversation you may have. Especially conversations that need to be drew up for "supreme clarity." I'll breakdown the whole total area of 196,940,000 square miles(4/1-40) to have the right and exact answer even if I was incorrect in my calculations. Are we, Gods and Earths, some kind of mystical beings? Empathically Now cipher!!! That would suggest some type of mystery God type shit. We agreed that there is no mystery God and would waste no more true I master equality searching for that that does not exist(10/1-40). Born u true, Supreme Math and Alphabet are the tools to be used in "any and all situations " as a daily way of living. If one does not possess or know the proper usage of this science, I feel their at a disadvantage. Not implying their stupid or incapable of comprehending, I stating this science is the greatest. So when I deal with slick muthafuckers running their tricknowlogy, I inform them savage bastards that I wont be rope/bind ed in(4/1-14) to no bullshit. Can a devil fool a 5%er(25/1-36)? Fuck No!!!

Peace,

Infinite

1 comment:

  1. Peace universal Family mind detect mind i bear witness to the same clarity since having 120 on cee allah power peace! Lord Knowledge Supreme Born Allah

    ReplyDelete